Cyber Security Manager - Dublin CC
Our Global client is currently seeking an experienced Cyber Security Manager to join their Dublin office. Based in Dublin city centre you will be managing and monitoring the Cyber Security landscape for the global organisation.
The role will be highly technical and cover a number of Cyber Security areas such as Network Security, Data Security, VM, Security Controls, Access Management, Security Controls and Architecture.
You will be working closely with the current CISO and providing relevant information on all topics related to Cyber Security, which will include advise on best practices and how the latest Cyber Security technology can improve the business.
This is a fantastic role that will allow you the freedom to improve and deliver a Cyber Security programme. You will be instrumental in the smooth delivery of operational and systems Security.
Great Dublin location - Fantastic Benefits Package
Cyber Security Manager:
* Degree in Computer Science/Info Security or experience
* 4-5 years' experience in IT Cyber Security and a background in developing a Cyber Security function
* Knowledge of (ISO) 2700x, (ITIL), CCM and Security frameworks.
* Up to date industry knowledge and participation in industry forums to ensure access to the latest threats.
* Knowledge of risk frameworks / methodologies is desirable
* CISSP, CISM, CISA or other professional security certifications
* ITIL certification a significant advantage
* Knowledge of a cloud based security infrastructure
* Strong experience with securing Windows environments
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English
For more information on the Cyber Security Manager role in Dublin, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.