realTime Recruitment is on the lookout for a few impeccable QA Automation Engineers for two of our biggest clients. One is Based in South Dublin the other in the city centre, these company's are using the latest cutting-edge technology and innovation to remain one of the most sought-after workplaces in Ireland. I promise you'd want to be apart of either of these exciting company's!
Your Job Responsibilities:
• To review and validate code.
• To work with other teams to support the development of products
• To be apart of the automation strategy for a variety of products and practices.
• Drive the automation initiative to streamline the QA process
• Help drive the release of products by reviewing, reporting and cohering to best practices.
• To work in an agile and waterfall environment and work with life cycle tools
4 important points we are looking for in a Candidate:
• 2+ years in an Automation test role (If you have more, Great! We're looking for experienced testers too!)
• Strong experience in C# Selenium Webdriver.
• To have strong java development skills using eclipse, sping or Junit.
• To have had experience in mobile application testing and experience in testing web services.
Why should I be interested in this QA Engineer role?
• Competitive salary and benefits package on offer. (Not to be missed)
• Good company culture, attitude and atmosphere.
• Work with supportive and collaborative co-workers
• Proximity to public transport - 4 minute walk to the luas and bus routes.
• Impressive bonus package
If you would like to discuss this brilliant career opportunity and would like to pursue an exciting new challenge, please call Andrea Williams in realTime Recruitment on 01-652 0652. Alternatively, you can send your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you waiting for? Don't miss out!