Are you able to build and maintain relationships with corporate clients countrywide? Can you use your sales ability to help Ireland expand it's ever-growing fibre network while being well rewarded for your efforts?
We have a unique opportunity at a world class, best-in-class network provider.
My client has been growing rapidly for the past number of years and you could help further this as their next Pre-Sales Engineer.
This is a fast-paced and challenging, but extremely well-rewarded opportunity for the right candidate.
You will work in support of the sales team and provide pre-sales support and consultation to Carriers at wholesale level. This will be everything from infrastructure design to pre-sales support of bidding to project implementation.
You will also assist with the drafting and publishing of new solutions and services, working alongside the in-house marketing team to continuously grow your pipeline and business.
Skills & Experience
* Previous pre-sales technical consultancy experience
* A good understanding of the telecoms and networking industries are essential.
* Experience in network design for a service provider is massively preferential.
* General understanding of telecoms and networking. (MPLS, IP/VoIP, Wireless fibre, Local Access Services/Ethernet).
* Have excellent communications skills, which will facilitate the building of customer relationships.
* Be self-motivated and able to take initiative on role requirements.
Market-leading salary and bonus package on offer for successful applicant.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been holding out for, give Alex English a call on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.