Database Administrator (DBA) –12 months Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t delay, Apply today!
Database Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for an experienced DBA to join an existing team working in Oracle and SQL server environments.
- Build, install, configure, and maintain Oracle and SQL Server environments
- Research root cause of problems and escalate where necessary
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of Oracle and SQL server
- Manage database security
- Contribute to Business Continuation / Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and testing.
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- IT related degree
- Experience with Oracle 11g and 12c environments
- Experience administrating SQL server
- Proven ability to provide ownership of technical issues from assignment through to resolution
- Candidates must be eligible to work full time in Ireland
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Katarzyna Kozlakowska on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.