Business Analyst – Finance
You will be responsible for requirements gathering, analysing and designing solutions with business users; liaising with developers, researching problems and recommending actions, configuring and testing the ERP, and associated systems to support the finance area
• Gather requirements and design best the solutions to address business requirements for both current and new customers.
• Present issues, solutions and options to an audience in a clear, effective, and appropriate-to-their-level manner.
• Identify and document test requirements, perform system testing, and assist users or Business Analysts with testing issues when necessary.
• Configure ERP system and other application software.
• Implement new application software or new functionality on ERP system or other application software to support new business models or provide enhanced functionality or streamlined processes, rolling out across multiple sites worldwide when appropriate.
• Provide solutions within the expected time and budget. Perform and manage multiple concurrent assignments.
• Provide on-call support (off hours/weekends) as requested by manager.
• Other projects and tasks as requested by manager.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in related business or technical fields and/or equivalent experience.
• 5or more years of relevant experience including substantial experience in the finance area, ideally in both Financial and Costing areas.
• Minimum of 3 years implementation and configuration experience of JD Edwards E1 product, and some experience with World finance modules.
• Demonstrable major ERP systems business flow understanding in finance area.
• Experience configuring, implementing and rolling out ERP and other application software systems and enhancements.
• History of working successfully on multiple projects concurrently
• Experience gathering and documenting requirements.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our websitewww.collinsmcnicholas.ieFor more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.