Performance Digital Marketing Lead
* A Global leader in IT security and information management, our client boasts a top class large Global workforce and equally impressive client base.
* An established large employer in Dublin 15, they offer a top-class working environment and very collaborative approach, which delivers success.
* They require a Performance Digital Marketing Lead with 2-3 years' experience managing large-scale digital marketing campaigns within an eCommerce/Online Marketing organization to join them, initially on a 11-month contract to manage their online marketing campaigns related to various countries throughout EMEA.
What will a Performance Digital Marketing Lead Do?
* Part of a larger team managing website content updates, execution of promotions, CRO testing for multiple web channels, legal and pricing compliance for the EMEA region.
* Responsible for the day-to-day management of localized online marketing campaigns related to various countries throughout EMEA.
* Lead on communication and planning with cross functional stakeholders on the historical aspects and future vision of the EMEA online business.
* Management of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts.
* Responsible to drive YOY website growth for the region.
* Responsible to discover, grow and optimize new online verticals for the region.
* Reporting and analytics through internal systems and Omniture.
* Collaborate with the internal marketing channels to exchange data observations & learnings.
* Execute across teams to brainstorm and prioritize tests, outline requirements and mock-up initial test designs.
* Work with the optimization team to launch the tests, analyse results and make business decisions based on those results.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* 2-3 years plus experience managing large-scale digital marketing campaigns within an eCommerce/Online Marketing organization
* Proven technical performance marketing skills within Conversion Rate Optimisation, paid search, testing of landing pages
* Advanced excel skills required
* Experienced with web analytics tools, preferably QlikView
* Strong influencer, able to communicate plans and objectives both verbally and visually
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and bus links.
* Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
* Regular onsite events and external speakers.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.