Scrum Master – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with an international payments and technology companies!
Scrum Master Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate managing a team of developers and taking responsibility for the delivery of software solutions.
You will work closely with the developers, so a good level of hands on experience is required, and report into the Head of Software Development.
- Delivery of quality software solutions
- Leading a team of developers, providing coaching and mentoring
- Defining requirements for new applications and customisations
- Developing business cases and presenting to senior management
- Planning overall project scope
What you need:
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- 3+ years’ management / team lead experience
- Hands on technical experience in Java development
· SAFe experience
· Financial Services background
What’s on offer:
- €500 - €550 per day depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.