TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client in Dublin is seeking applications for a Professional Services Engineer with expertise in Mobility products/processes in particular Microsoft EM+S.
Role Objectives and Responsibilities
Day-to-day duties will range from assisting in technical pre-sales activities, responding to RFPs, creating both high & low-The successful candidate will be expected to have a practical working knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility & Security technologies that integrate and manage key Office 365 services in large-scale customer environments.
Such technologies include and are not limited to Microsoft Intune & SCCM, Advanced Information Protection, Cloud App Security, Advanced Threat Protection, Advanced Threat Analytics, Azure Conditional Access, Azure AD, Privileged Identity Management & all Azure-related audit and logging functions related to management of mobile devices, PCs and data in an enterprise environment.
Mobile and PC device ‘provisioning’ experiencing on an enterprise-scale should also be a key skill, to be able to consult and deliver against. Experience of third party Mobility solutions would be advantageous, for example: MobileIron, VMware Airwatch, Okta & other provider mobility solutions for corporate enterprise environments.
- Tailoring and architecting complex & large-scale enterprise device & data management solutions to meet the needs of the client
- Engaging in a range of pre-sales activities both customer facing and internal to help drive and win new business
- Technology and business enablement advocate to advise the best practice methods in how to utilise IT to drive competitive advantage
- Leading workshops and requirements gathering
- Establishing and maintaining a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the client
- Providing technical consulting expertise and leadership to internal project teams and clients
- Providing coaching, guidance and leadership to colleagues
- Sharing knowledge and experience through formal and informal knowledge management initiatives
- Deployment of Enterprise Mobility Product suites which includes products such as Microsoft EMS, Defender ATP, Cloud App Security, Wandera, Checkpoint Sandblast and Lookout.
- Deployment of secondary features such as Apple DEP and VPP, and Android Enterprise.
- Implementation of solutions in the best and most secure fashion possible
- Provide training to customers on deployed solutions
- Document implemented solutions thoroughly for handover in to in-life support
- Deal with third-party vendors to resolve issues where necessary
- Work with internal project manager to deliver projects on time and in scope
- Liaise regularly with management to report on projects
- Build strong relationships with key customers based on professionalism and strong work ethic
- Build strong relationships with counterparts in partner channels to deliver services to customers
- Help grow the business, through professional delivery of our services
- Deliver requirements of Nominated Technical Engineer on Managed Service accounts when allocated
- Identify upsell opportunities to feed in to sales pipeline
- Constant self-improvement through experience, training and certification
- Minimum 5-6 years relevant experience, preferably a mix of security and systems integration
- 3rd level qualification in computer science or technical discipline
- Experience deploying Microsoft cloud security solutions, specifically Microsoft EMS, Defender ATP and Cloud App Security. Office 365 deployment experience an advantage.
- Experience with smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android operating systems
- Experience with Apple DEP/VPP and Android Enterprise
- Industry qualifications such as MCITP: Enterprise Messaging, CCNA, Apple ACN a bonus
- MDM specific accreditations such as Microsoft MCSE in Mobility. VMware workspace one, Blackberry BES or similar also an advantage
- Strong knowledge of:
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2016, particularly ActiveSync
- Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory or other LDAP based directories such as Domino
- TCP/IP, DNS, routing, NAT, firewalls, VPNs, VLANing
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft Hyper-V or VMWare vSphere
- Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services or similar SSL PKI
- Windows 10 deployment, configuration and administration
- Group Policy and
- Deployment and administration experience of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) or similar. Specifically, integration with Intune and Co-Management
- Client certificate authentication, Kerberos Constrained Delegation, SCEP
- Linux or Cisco command line interaction
- Cisco, Juniper & CheckPoint firewall configuration
- Knowledge of the EMM Industry and Solutions such as MobileIron, Airwatch, Wandera, Acronis Access, Sandblast Mobile, Lookout
For more information on this role or to apply - email your CV in response to this job advert or phone Aileen on 00 353 87 2344753 for a confidential discussion.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.