Working with clients across our focus sectors; government; health, utilities; transport; financial services; and telco to consistently deliver exceptional client service;
• Working as part of a team to ensure that all project deliverables are managed to time, cost and quality, ensuring that project plans, project logs (E.g. Risks, assumptions issues, dependencies logs) and project budgets are managed effectively;
• Working directly with clients on a regular basis to help create innovative insights and solutions to meet their needs;
• Integrating data to inform insights by sharing technical, sector and market knowledge in their area of expertise.
• Solving business and technology issues through collaboration and teaming;
• Applying knowledge, experience and expertise to shape services to clients with limited direction, including development of high quality work products and presentation of project outputs, as required;
• Participating in and, as required, acting as the lead on small engagements or work-streams.
• Assisting in client account management activities such as recruitment for the project team, managing financial aspects of client engagements, and quality and risk management;
• Building valued relationships with clients and colleagues to assist in generating new business opportunities for EY;
• Providing a supporting role in presentations and proposals for elements of medium to high complex projects to prospective and existing clients;
• Communicating effectively with EY senior management and working to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams;
• Understanding all our service offerings and actively identifying opportunities to better serve clients;
• Building strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services lines;
• Supporting team development activities, including:
o Supporting, coaching, and mentoring activities;
o Conducting performance reviews and contributing to performance feedback;
o Contributing to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training activities;
o Maintaining an educational programme to continually develop technical skills;
o Understanding, following and communicating workplace policies and procedures
To do this role effectively, we are looking for people with knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• Approximately 5 years’ experience in management consulting or similar advisory role in industry or the public sector
• Approximately 5-10 years’ of Project Management experience of managing and delivering large-scale projects and/or programmes, including project planning and monitoring, resource management (including project finances), benefits realisation, etc.;
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with a track record in managing complex stakeholder programmes;
• Good understanding of project governance and change management principles;
• Strong 3rd level educational qualifications
• Additional professional qualifications, such as PRINCE2® or PMP, are desirable.
• Additional areas of interest include: process improvement, agile methodologies and business case development.