Site Reliability Manager - Dublin CC
This is a unique opportunity to take up a leadership/managerial role in a global organisation who have been rapidly expanding here in Dublin city centre over the last few years and are looking to overhaul a number of internal processes. They are looking for an experienced leader and technical expert to come in and provide guidance and assistance on a number of changes they wish to make to their support/infrastructure teams to streamline processes and delivery.
You'll need to be from a development background with strong Java skills having moved into a Site Reliability Engineering role to hone your Linux knowledge and ultimately moving to team lead position. It's important that you come into the team bringing fresh ideas to enable senior management to make key changes to their application and production support teams.
You'll need a deep understanding of engineering principles, DevOps and a passion for automating at any point possible. Communication is key, both with team members and senior management so you'll have to be able to show a strong track record in that area.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Strong hands on experience with the Java Application Stack.
* Proven background in software development.
* Excellent Linux experience.
* Strong Networking skills - TCP/IP.
* DevOps mindset and hands on exposure to Azure, Openstack, puppet, chef and numerous other tools would be desirable.
* Previous team lead experience.
* Experience collaborating with multiple teams - Infrastructure, development, testing etc.
If this sounds like the role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.