IT Field Engineer required for permanent position by leading IT Services Provider in Dublin city. The successful IT Field Engineer will provide onsite infrastructure support to established clients across Dublin using a varied tech stack. Previous Field experience is required but company vehicle and excellent benefits package provided.
Why would you be interested?
- Salary up to €40,000
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance, pension, bonus
- Easily commutable (beside Luas line)
- Work with large client list and varied tech stack
- Company car provided
What will you do?
- Provide onsite IT support to clients across Dublin
- Network/Server Support including cabling, hardware and software installations.
- Provide end-user support in response to calls logged with the Helpdesk.
- Manage clients’ infrastructure projects to successful completion
- Liaise with the client, internal contacts and third-party suppliers.
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a client-facing / field support role
- Windows Server
- Networking (switches, routers, firewalls)
- Backup solutions
- Virtualisation (Vmware, Hyper-V, Citrix)
- Experience working within SLA environment
- Full Clean Driver's License
- Exceptional client-facing / communication skills
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.