IT Helpdesk Engineer required for permanent position by leading IT Services Provider in Dublin city. The successful IT Helpdesk Engineer will provide remote technical support to a large client base working with Active Directory, Security and Backup products among others. You will have experience supporting multiple clients remotely or in the field. This position offers achievable career progression and strong benefits package.
Why would you be interested?
- Salary up to €30,000
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance, pension, bonus
- Easily commutable (beside Luas line)
- Work with large client list and varied tech stack
What will you do?
- Provide technical support to remote clients
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues
- Remote login and diagnosis
- Administer backup and anti-virus software
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a similar role - managed services, field support, etc.
- Windows Server - Active Directory, Exchange
- Antivirus and backups
- Windows OS troubleshooting
- Hardware device installation and support
- Bachelor's Degree and professional certifications
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.