realTime Recruitment has partnered with a client seeking an experienced PHP Developer to join there expanding team. This is a permanent role based in Dublin 8.
Experience required as a PHP Developer
• Advanced knowledge of PHP
• Proficient with HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of Java and C++ are an advantage.
• 4+ Years experience within a similar role.
What do I need to secure this PHP Full Stack Developer role?
• A third level qualification is at an advantage
• Being able to work part of a team is essential.
• The company in question are seeking for an experienced developer that can communicate well, this is so you can develop a good relationship with both colleagues and clients.
• Experience in a start-up environment may be beneficial but is not essential.
This is a great opportunity to work with leading professionals within the I.T industry!
To discuss this Full Stack Developer role more, contact Ryan Branningan on 00353 1 652 0652 or email your CV to Ryan.brannigan@realTime.jobs.