Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the Data Manager, the Senior Data Analyst will work closely with our client’s existing Data team who are responsible for developing and maintaining a dedicated Central Data Office. The Data Team identify and develop systems that deliver strategic data solutions using technologies such as SQL and SAS.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leader in the financial services space.
The Senior Data Analyst will:
• Design and develop key ETL processes
• Investigate system change requests to identify development requirements, dependencies and potential conflicts
• Produce clear specifications in respect of both business and technical requirements
• Develop system changes in line with specified requirements
• Test System Changes
• Adhere to Data Analytics team methodology and standards
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Data Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Data Analysis experience
• Strong MS SQL and Teradata experience
• Financial Services experience
• Any SAS experience would be an advantage
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with end users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.