Enterprise People are currently seeking a Project Manager for an 8 Month fixed term contract based in North Dublin.
Reporting to the Project Director, the Project Manager will oversee the delivery of a number of workstreams and co-ordinate all deliverables and reports to support the development of Brexit plans and ongoing risk mitigation for our client’s group of companies.
The Project Manager will:
• Ensure workstreams are clearly defined, scoped and resourced with clearly defined milestones
• Measure and report Brexit project performance and progress against schedule to programme sponsor, steering groups and key stakeholders
• Manage programme budget
• Build relationships with key stakeholders; support and challenge plan progress
• Support project work streams across various stages of the project lifecycle
• Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to requirements and within budgeted costs
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Project Management experience
• Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders and decision-makers
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.