Infrastructure / Cloud Project Manager required for a multinational healthcare business based in West Dublin. This is a Senior Project Manager level position and this person manage the delivery of IT projects through the full lifecycle from business case development through to implementation, go live and closure). Immediate projects scheduled in next 12 – 18 months will be Infrastructure/Cloud based including a Global Office 365 migration.
· Delivery of all assigned projects and programmes to agreed budget, benefit, quality, timeline and scope parameters.
· Management of dispersed project teams in a matrix structure (consisting of project managers, IT and business professionals and technical teams).
· Adhere to agreed project management office (PMO) and project governance structures and methodologies
· Manage a diverse range of programme stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation.
· Coach and mentor others on IT project management processes and skills including resources on the project and more widely across the organisation as required.
· Manage project budget data and related expenditure
· 5+ years IT project management experience with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled business change through the full life-cycle of the project (from project initiation to implementation)
· Infrastructure/Cloud based technology is the future roadmap so some experience of managing projects in this space is required
· Demonstrable experience of managing multi-disciplinary, cross functional teams (IT and business professionals and contractors)
· Proven track record in successful programme delivery on time and to budget within a diverse global organisation.
· PMP or related project management qualification is essential.
· Be available for occasional international travel as required
· Starting salary of 85-95K
· 15% Bonus
· 25 days Annual Leave
· Pension contribution of up to 10%