Senior Project/Program Manager
A major international investment bank is looking to hire a dynamic Senior Project/Program Manager responsible for the delivery of change programmes and projects within TTS. The role will primarily encompass delivery of multiple application technology change manager / complex projects. The successful Senior Project/Program Manager will liaise closely with Technology, Operations and Product partners to manage and co-ordinate all elements of the technical delivery and to successfully embed the new or changed application(s) within the company’s technology landscape in a fully compliant manner.
The responsibilities of the Senior Project/Program Manager include:
• The successful and timely delivery of all phases of the manager /projects from early concept through to BAU transition.
• To create, review and maintain program and project plans with all relevant parties involved.
• To proactively monitor overall program and project progress, resolving risks and issues and initiating corrective action plans as appropriate.
• To act as the central point of liaison, communications and coordination between technical teams and other stakeholders throughout the change process.
• To maintain overall control and accountability for the schedule and the delivery of expected deliverables.
• To provide analytical, technical, business and management expertise to the group.
• To manage programme/project financials, including estimates and spend.
• To build and maintain effective relationships with partners across Technology, Operations and Product.
The requirements for the Senior Project/Program Manager role are:
• Experience of delivering complex technical projects involving multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations with a significant amount of uncertainty.
• Experience of application implementation and management in a financial services context.
• Previous experience of banking/ payments / clearing.
• Strategic programme & project delivery.
• An expert and creative problem solver and comfortable operating in a rapidly changing and uncertain environment.
• Strong technical background – able to come up to speed and understand differing technologies quickly.
• Stakeholder management.
• Risk management.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)