Middleware Engineer – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!!!
Middleware Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate be responsible for designing and developing of middleware integration solutions
- Delivering internet infrastructure solutions that meet requirements
- Resolving architectural problems that arise
- Researching new technology for internet infrastructure
- Performing problem diagnosis and performance tuning
- System maintenance
What you need:
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Experience with application servers and internet security
- Proven experience in Internet architecture and project handover
- IBM Websphere experience essential
- Financial and/or card payments experience
What’s on offer:
- €400-€470 per day depending on experience
- Potential to go permanent
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.