OpenJaw Technologies is a leading online technology partner of the world’s biggest travel brands, with a customer portfolio that boasts British Airways, Cathay Pacific, and Four Seasons (to name just a few).
We are looking for people just like You – people who share our passion for technology, innovation and want to further develop their career in a technology company that is going places!
To support the continued growth of the company, we are currently recruiting for an Application/Customer Support Engineer in our Dublin office. This is a permanent position offering tremendous potential to highly motivated individuals who wish to work with the latest XML, SQL and Internet technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Communicating with clients on queries & investigating application issues.
· Ensuring response and resolution of issues within agreed SLA.
· Recording of all customer interaction in the Issue Tracking System.
· Acting as the client’s escalation point.
· Work with development and product teams in order to resolve complex issues.
· Monitoring, managing and maintaining our managed service clients.
· Flexibility – all members of the team participate in out of hours support schedule as required
· Scripting (Shell/BASH)
· Programming language, preferable JAVA
· Markup language (XML, HTML)
· Transformation language (xQuery, XSLT)
· Knowledge of PuTTY, WinSCP, Salesforce/Remedyforce is a major advantage
Experience & qualification
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems/Technology or equivalent experience
· Solid understanding of computer science principles.
· Working knowledge of Windows/ Linux operating systems and Database systems.
· Good IT analytical/troubleshooting skills to include extensive experience tracing problems through analyzing log files, following application/systems logic
· Excellent debugging skills.
· Experience working with XML technologies an advantage.
· Knowledge of travel technology systems an advantage.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure and changing environments.
· Enthusiastic & willing to learn
· Team player
· Detail oriented
· Client focused with the ability to understand, anticipate and effectively respond to client needs
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
OpenJaw Technologies is an equal opportunities employer.