IT Field Engineer – Permanent, Dublin Based
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with this reputable and exciting managed services provider
IT Field Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working out on client sites located in the Dublin area.
- Trouble-shoot issues regarding Servers, PC’s, Printers and Laptops
- Trouble-shoot issues regarding Email, Connectivity, Security and Backups
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Installation & Configuration of hardware products including Printers, PC’s, Laptops, Printers & Routers
What you need:
- 2+ years’ experience in IT Support/Field Engineer role
- Experienced in a Windows Server environment
- A Full Driving License is essential
- Customer Service focused who can work well in a team environment
- Comfortable dealing with issues relation to Routers, VPN Set-Up & Configuration and Firewalls
What’s on offer:
- You will receive a competitive starting salary.
- There is a company vehicle, laptop and phone provided.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact James Doyle on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.