Information Security Manager required to join one of Irelands core telecommunications and internet service providers based in Dublin 2. The Information Security Manager will provide vision, strategy, broad-based planning and hands-on support for information and technical security within the business.
The role reports directly to the CFO and is a key role in security leadership - this is a career making opportunity offering vast scope for advancement.
· Responsible for the strategic leadership of the information security program.
· Establish annual and long-range security and compliance goals, define security strategies, metrics, reporting mechanisms and program services; and create maturity models and a road map for continual program improvements.
· Lead the development and implementation of policies and practices to secure protected data and ensure information security and compliance with relevant legislation and legal interpretation.
· Work with Internal Audit, Group Audit (GMS) and outside consultants as appropriate on required security assessments and audits.
· Act as primary control point during significant information security incidents.
· Develop, implement and administer technical security standards, as well as a suite of security services and tools to address and mitigate security risk.
· CISSP / CISA Certified
· Proven experience within an IP & Security operational or engineering role
· Proven track record in identifying Security risks and developing plans to address.
· Proven experience in devising and influencing Security and Risk strategy and policies
· An engaging approach, imagination and the ability to guide and advise senior leaders on the best balance between security strategies and business priorities.
· Excellent leadership, collaboration, influencing and communications skills
· Excellent starting salary
· 10% Bonus
· 5% Pension
· 25 day holidays
· 4x Life Assurance
· Subsidised canteen
· Free parking