A young and innovative software development company that uses the latest software technologies to build a disruptive force in online graphic design is looking to hire an experienced Linux System Administrator to join their growing team. The successful Linux System Administrator will have a focus on automation and have knowledge of Ansible and problem-solving skills.
They are the creators of a software where they are revolutionising how people personalize their motorsports experience. They have created a fun and easy way to get your unique graphics for motorsports vehicle.
They offer a competitive salary, a performance related bonus plan and a relaxed working environment. Each employee can choose their preferred laptop (Macbook or Linux) and their desk setup. The office canteen is stocked with great coffee and fresh fruit. Social events and discounted gym membership as well.
Responsibilities of the Linux Systems Administrator:
• Report directly to the CEO
• Monitor and audit the deployed servers.
• Report and resolve issues found.
• There is a stable product developed and you will aid in the branding and automated deployment of the data for each B2B customer plus the B2C brands.
Requirements for the Linux Systems Administrator role:
• Minimum of 5 years as a Linux Systems Administrator.
• Experience deploying and maintaining a set of cloud servers, ideally in Google Cloud Platform or looking to move from AWS.
• Proven ability to automate repeatable tasks with knowledge of Ansible essential.
• Reviewing operational data and alerts to ensure high performance and reliability of systems with exposure to tools like Datadog / Papertrail.
• Verification and Resolution of technical issues with a proven ability troubleshooting an Ubuntu / Debian environment.
• Any exposure to Ruby on Rails and Elixir is an advantage.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)