Senior .Net Developer [C#.Net/MVC/Azure]
Our client's applications provide transparency to the legislative process bringing government leaders and citizens together to improve their communities.
They are currently looking for 2 Senior .Net Developers;
You're the type of person who loves developing software. You strive to be an expert in all the technologies that you use. When you describe how your applications work, you tend to use business metaphor rather than technical descriptions. You are someone who focuses on clearly understanding requirements and, with constant motivation to do things right the first time, you are driven to find the simplest designs and implementations.
* Work with other teams to implement more flexible software designs that are configuration or rule-driven that will allow application functionality to be extended without software releases.
* Identify and deliver software solutions for similar use cases that will ultimately lead to a smaller, more flexible software footprint supporting citizen engagement.
* Improve the automated testing, deployment, and Continuous Integration processes for applications that you support so that new features can be delivered to end users more quickly.
* Understand and contribute to the entire cycle of software and delivery, from conception, to UX design, code, test, and deployment.
* Research and test new solutions to solve technical obstacles.
* Work with Product Owner to map the development life cycle, and set / review the overall quality of deliverables.
* Able to strategically lead a project team to successful delivery.
* Excited to mentor, influence and lead a development team.
* Exposure to developing Azure based Client Applications on C# MVC and the Azure Stack
* Strong background in C#.NET MVC Development on the Microsoft stack with a minimum of 5 years Development experience and exposure to all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
* Prior Experience mentoring junior developers
* Strong Requirements Gathering and Analysis Skills, capable of speaking to non-technical clients and transposing their requirements into workable specs and delivering on those requirements
* Experience of Agile Testing and Release Management
Nice to Have(s):
* Microsoft Certifications
* Exposure to Agile software development a distinct advantage, scrum certification / experience
Reference No.: 917685FK
Role: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent