Test Analyst - Permanent, Dublin city centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, apply today!
Test Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
Our client currently seeks an experienced Test Analyst for a full testing cycle.
- Test software applications
- Implement testing programs
- Document results of all testing conducted
- Log any issues or testing failures
What you need:
- 2+ years testing experience;
- 2+ years large enterprise experience
- Understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Experience working in a standard SDLC
- Waterfall or Agile environment experience
- Team Foundation Server (desirable)
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Aisling Drohan on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.