Systems Administrator – Processes and Software - Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leading Commercial & Property developer and rental supplier throughout Ireland.
Due to continued growth, they are now recruiting a Systems Administrator to provide project, systems & development support to the business.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the ideal candidate must have an interest in technology/IT, be a self-starter, have excellent communications skills and have strong project, administrative and/or database knowledge.
- Complete system audits to improve content and ensure procedures are followed.
- Draft process notes to support systems usage.
- Coordinating and conducting systems training & meetings when required.
- Cross training team members on system related skills and improvements.
- Compiling systems feedback from multiple sources in order to track development needs.
- Working closely with project leads & external software providers.
- Communicating system specific information when required.
- Creating & updating system specific templates when required.
- Monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Pro-actively assessing processes on an ongoing basis and identifying potential efficiencies.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Must have experience leading or contributing to a technology/systems project
- Must have a strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Ideally hold a Third level Qualification in IT or a PM related discipline
- Knowledge of ISO/GDPR would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of PowerBI would be an advantage
- Great communication skills both written & verbal.
- A self-starter with the ability to interact & collaborate effectively within a team.
- Self-motivated with a strong will to achieve targets.
- Enthusiastic and shows a desire to learn and upskill.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver consistent results to tight deadlines.
Please apply directly here or send your cv to dcurley(@)lincoln.ie . I look forward to discussing further with you in confidence.