Senior Consultant – ERP
Our client is a leading provider of ERP solutions that allow their clients to fully automate their procure-to-pay process in a fast and easy manner. Due to the firms continued success they are looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant to join the team.
Acting as a conduit between clients and the development teams your role will involve:
- Deliver complex, enterprise level solutions from specification and design workshops, right through to hands-on support services during project implementation.
- Provide training to clients at both technical and business user levels.
- Use your business process experience and analytical skillsets to identify new opportunities for solutions.
- Develop and maintain expert technical knowledge of ERP solutions.
- Deliver documentation and administration requirements in line with standard project methodologies and policies.
- Perform in-depth requirements analysis on sales leads with new and existing clients.
- Cooperate with Sales to develop and present high-impact demonstrations of solutions, clearly articulating benefits to audiences at all levels from decision makers to end users.
- A college degree or similar qualification in a technical field.
- At least 5 years of experience in the delivery of finance process automation projects and the support of complex software applications.
- Ability to run meetings, presentations and demonstrations which provide thorough pre-sales and implementation support.
- Demonstrable ability to follow a standard project management path, e.g. requirements gathering and documentation, solution design, project planning, training, testing, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Server Operating Systems and SQL Server technologies.
- Good work ethic with a professional approach to working in customer facing environments.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- An exacting, systematic approach backed up by consistent attention to detail.
- Eligible to work in Ireland with fluent written and verbal English.
- Full, clean driving licence.
This role will involve travel and offers an attractive package to the successful candidate.