realTime Recruitment is on the lookout for a capable Business Analyst for one of our biggest clients. Based in South Dublin, this software company is using cutting-edge technology and innovation to remain one of the most sought-after workplaces in Ireland.
What You'll Be Doing In This Role:
• Work with the Product Owner and wider Product Management teams to understand customer needs.
• Proficiency writing Agile based stories
• Good working knowledge producing wireframes
• Coordinate communication across teams
• Assist with product documentation during the Go-to-Market process for new features
• Assist with other Product Management responsibilities as needed
What You Need For This Role:
• 2+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a technical environment
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills with demonstrated leadership abilities
• Basic understanding of modern development technologies and languages
• Hard working self-starter capable of learning quickly
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-652-0652 or send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org