Systems Admin - Network & Security Specialist
We currently have an exciting opportunity in Dublin City Centre to join one the leading providers of SaaS platforms to the investment banking market.
The client are looking for an IT professional to join their Operations team as a Systems Administrator specialising in Network & Security. The client are looking for someone that has a passion for IT Security and wants to commit to continued growth and evolve in this area.
You will be joining a team of IT professionals and will play a key role in the network and security operations which will include troubleshooting the networks, firewall monitoring, auditing and vulnerability management.
You will be working with talented engineers implementing large scale projects and deploying new security tools and security services.
A fantastic role that will encompass a 50/50 approach to both Systems and Security evolving to a full-blooded IT Security role.
As a Network & Security specialist you will have:
* Bachelors degree in a technical area such as computer science, IT, Finance Engineering or Maths
* Strong technical expertise of Microsoft Systems
* Strong understanding of Networking systems
* Experience with multi vendor equipment such as cisco, palo alto, checkpoint, juniper
* Understanding of Security: VM, IAM, SIEM, ACS, DLP
* Scripting knowledge would be desirable
* Background in infrastructure applications
Nice to have:
* DevOps understanding
* ITIL concepts
* Analytical mindset
* Professional IT certs in Security & in Infrastructure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international company in a considerable period of growth.
For a chance to interview, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.