If this sounds like you so far, and you have confidence in your opinion and are looking for an opportunity where your opinion will not only be listened to, but encouraged, I could have the role for you.
My client, a thriving fintech company based in Dublin city-centre, have an urgent requirement for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join their growing team.
The ideal Ruby Developer will have extensive experience and a genuine passion for developing scalable and secure web applications.
Responsibilities will include:
* Influencing architecture changes
* Expanding the API
* Designing and building reusable and reliable Ruby code
* Integrating the application with the Postgres database, placing an emphasis on query efficiency
* Developing backend integrations to customer ERP systems
* 5+ years' experience designing and developing Ruby on Rails web applications
* Commercial experience using Rspec
* Experience with Data modelling, REST API interactions and with gems
* Familiarity with Web Application Security (OWASP top 10)
* Extensive experience with relational databases and query performance
* Comfortable working in an agile environment
* Prior experience with object-oriented design and implementation
* Strong communication skills
Bonus points for:
* Computer Science Degree or similar
* AWS experience
* Experience with CI/CD tools like Circle CI
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative, rapidly growing tech company offering a competitive package and a supportive and fun environment.
The successful developer will make a huge impact from day one and take ownership of a new project.
Get in touch with Sharon Riddell or apply via the link to be considered.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.