Senior .NET Developer required to join a fast paced team based in Dublin.
The candidate should have expertise across the .NET technology stack (.NET 4.6, C# 6.0, Web API 2, Entity Framework, LINQ). Primary responsibilities are developing & maintaining a RESTful API according to business needs.
· A candidate should have strong experience in the OO language C#.
They will be responsible for developing/maintaining key modules in the application platform end to end.
· Develop, test and maintain the RESTful API.
· They will contribute to the testing of the application from unit tests, integration test and performance tests.
· They will participate in developing of proof of concept applications to research new products and technologies to ensure the applications are using the latest products available.
· 8+ years’ experience with .NET development.
· Experience with developing and maintaining an enterprise level RESTful APIs.
· MSSQL database experience and familiarity with ODBC required.
· Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework with code first approach.
· Good understanding of multithreaded/ concurrent programming.
· Self-starter who is a quick learner of new tools and technologies.
· Ability to work both independently, with other team members, and across teams in a fast-paced environment where priority changes occur often.
· Able to work in a multi-cultural / multi-time zone environment.
· Experience with all aspects of the SDLC.
· Knowledge/ development experience with .NET core 2.0/2.1
· Big Data experience in particular with HBase and querying data using Impala. Experience with Cloudera Hadoop Framework.
· Experience with Docker, OpenShift and hosting .NET applications in containers.
BitBucket, Git & JIRA for checking in code and tracking user stories.