Job code 446
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin City. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
We are currently recruiting for Python Developers to join our brand new office in the continental Europe, which will be headquartered in Bucharest, Romania!
The first 2-3 months of the project will be based in Dublin and then will be based full time in Bucharest.
* 3+ years of professional software development experience.
* Experience of coding in Python or similar on Linux platforms.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* Flexible and adaptable attitude.
* Fluency in verbal and written English.
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Working knowledge of source code control and unit testing frameworks.
* Experience of working with Puppet.
* Exposure to OpenStack.
* Experience of working with virtualisation technologies.
* Familiarity with networking and other common services (such as IPv4/6 and DHCP).
* Experience of working in an agile environment.
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.