IT Security Designer – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Retail Banks.
IT Security Designer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate designing security controls into solutions and services while also identify potential control gaps and assess any associated risk.
- Develop, document, and participate in solution architecture design for different projects
- Design security controls for proposed solutions
- Review existing architectures and recommend changes or enhancements to meet security control objectives.
- Identify new security threats, and design Security Architecture elements to mitigate these threats
What you need:
- 5+ years working in an IT Security discipline
- CISSP certified
- 3rd Level qualification in IT is preferred.
- Knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks such as COBiT, ISO 27001, ISO 27002 is a bonus
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.