Systems and Network Administrator
One of our clients, based in Dublin City Centre, is looking for a Systems and Network Admin to join their team.
You’ll be working in a busy IT team that supports mission-critical systems for a large group of technically sophisticated workers.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application
• You should have at least 2 years of experience working with Linux and Windows
• You should the ability to troubleshoot and resolve networking problems and have an understanding of common Internet protocols including their application layers
• You should have experience maintaining Computer Hardware
• Ideally, you’ll have experience with Switching and Routing products, especially Cisco
• You’re flexible with regard to working hours (including at the weekend), as it may be required occasionally
• Some travel may be required with this role
• You should be educated to a Degree Level in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline