Systems Analyst - Dublin CC
My client are an award winning financial software organisation who are rapidly expanding their Dublin operations after a recent injection of investment. They are looking to take on a talented systems analyst to work closely with clients both new and old. You will be responsible for on-boarding new clients to the system and also working on migrations of existing clients from on-premise to their new SaaS platform.
The role will involve managing new clients, deploying fixes and working on technical configuration to ensure the smoothest of on-boarding and migrations for all enterprise clients. You will work manually to install new clients but also have to work on the automation of a variety of functions for different clients. The split would be 40/50 in favour of automation.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant technical discipline is essential.
* Very strong SQL skills.
* Hands on automation skills - ansible/Rundeck/Python.
* Exposure to Django would be highly desirable.
* Strong scripting skills.
* SQL Server experience.
* Excellent troubleshooting and communication.
* A background in the financial sector would be highly desirable with experience supporting buy or sell side issues.
If you think this role would be right for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.