We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, or Software Engineer who would like to get in to DevOps. This role will be to work on the cloud infrastructure behind our award-winning SaaS product. The ideal candidate will become an integral part of a team, building security software applications.
The ideal candidate has a breadth of experience helping develop, monitor and manage large-scale software platforms in the cloud.
• Building infrastructure as code in the AWS cloud
• Automating and streamlining our operations and processes, including writing runbooks in bash/rerun/Rundeck
• Building and maintaining tools for deployment using maven, Bamboo, and more
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues in our dev, test and production environments.
• Providing expertise on DevOps best practices, standards.
• Writing automated unit, integration, and UI tests to validate the quality of all your work
• All other duties and responsibilities and may be assigned
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• 5+ years experience administering Linux/Unix systems
• 3+ years experience with cloud systems, specifically Amazon Web Services, including the ability to automate them via their REST APIs
• Ability to write code in Python, Bash, Java, and/or Go to integrate systems and build configurations
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines including git-compatible SCM and a CI system like Bamboo or jenkins
• Experience working with open technology such as Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, ELK, Kafka, MongoDB, Consul, Vault, etc.
• Solid understanding of modern server virtualization, networking and storage
• Good understanding of fault tolerance and failure domains
• Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
• Experience with infrastructure as code using Terraform, Cloudformation, or an equivalent
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, search like Elasticsearch, caching like Redis
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Ability to work non-standard business hours for oncall rotation
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.