Systems Engineer required for permanent position with Irish market-leader in East Point Business Park, Dublin city. The successful Systems Engineer will join a busy team providing IT support to internal users in multiple locations around Ireland. Candidates should have experience in virtualisation, Backup / DR and network support.
Why would you be interested?
- Benefits package that includes bonus, pension, health insurance, mileage and 22 days AL
- Interesting role with market-leader
What will you do?
- Provide first-line technical support on an IT Helpdesk
- Log, track and monitor all help desk interactions to ensure a timely resolution and maintain thorough communication with the user until the help desk request can be closed
- Troubleshoot a broad range of IT hardware and software applications and escalate when required
- Add to internal knowledgebase to support the IT Helpdesk
- Procure, install and configure user PCs, Laptops, Software, Phones, Printers and other devices
- Maintain accurate hardware and software inventory and prepare periodic helpdesk activity reports
- Participate in projects as required to facilitate improvements to business processes and/or infrastructure
- Although based in head office, you will occasionally travel to other sites in the company
What do you need?
- Previous experience in Infrastructure support - Helpdesk, Deskside, Field Support, Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator
- Windows Server (Active Directory & Exchange)
- Vmware and Citrix
- Network support (tcp/ip, VPN, cabling)
- Available to work on-call rota
- Professional certification such as MCSA, CCNA, VCP (an advantage)
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.