A fast-growing Irish Software Development company is looking for a Test Lead to join their team in Blanchardstown (Dublin 15).
The company has ranked by Deloitte as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing Technology companies in Ireland!
The Test Lead will drive the QA portion of the project through System and Integration testing, creating and executing test cases, monitoring and reporting on defects, and ensuring a quality product is delivered.
To apply for the Test Lead role, send your CV to john.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 244 9516 for more info.
Required for the Test Lead role:
• Proficient in database and software application testing methodologies.
• Working knowledge of test tools such as Jira, Microsoft Test Manager etc.
• Experience in Performance testing, Test automation and Regression Testing.
• Proficient in Agile project methodology.
Responsibilities of the successful Test Lead:
• Development of overall testing strategy including tools, methodologies and resources.
• Creation of detailed test plans for individual projects to drive complete System and Integration Testing of the finished product.
• Collaboration with PMs, developers and subject matter experts to determine test strategy.
• Planning of the QA activities to fit within the defined project schedule/budget.
• Presentation of clear, detailed defect reports so that development can quickly determine root cause and resolve the defect.
• Able to effectively lead defect meetings and ensure defects are managed to resolution in an efficient manner.
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, as necessary.
• Possess excellent time-management skills and be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)