Business Intelligence Consultant
My client, a Business Intelligence and Performance Management solutions specialist, is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Business Intelligence Consultant to join their rapidly expanding team. You will work alongside the already established BI solutions team, creating unique data solutions and visualisations. You will work with a vast range of reporting tools and have the freedom to consult with clients and work alongside them to create the best possible results in order to help them to achieve their long term business goals.
The Successful Candidate -
* You will work well in a team environment while also being a resourceful, independent self-starter who is able to work effectively with minimal direction.
* You may have worked as a consultant for Microsoft or a Microsoft Partner or on the MS BI/Analytics stack.
* You will be an experienced technical lead in data platform projects.
* You will have proven Project Management skills.
* You will have designed and implemented analytics solutions, be able to work under pressure and be able to prioritise tasks.
* You will have excellent communication skills and experience liaising with clients.
* You will have strong problem solving skills.
* You will be detail orientated and organized.
* You will have a full driving license and be willing to travel to client sites around Ireland when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities -
* Lead Analytics Design workshops with customers
* Design analytics implementation plans using a range of BI tools.
* Build high performance analytics models and databases
* Mentor the delivery team on best practice
* Interpret and document customer requirements, develop and implement solutions.
* Work with the support team to troubleshoot and resolve client problems and questions.
Qualifications and Experience -
* Third level degree in Computer Science or similar
* 6+ years experience Data Warehouse design and implementation
* Practical experience Azure SQL DB, Data Factory
* Analytics Data Model Design and implementation
* Power BI
* Strong problem-solving skills
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your team leading and management skills. You will also gain a huge amount of exposure to a vast range of BI reporting tools. Not only this, but an amazing package is also on offer including company laptop and phone, healthcare and sickness cover, generous pension scheme and extra holidays ander 1 year.
There is a great atmosphere amongst the team here with a real family feel where everyone is encouraged to grow to their full potential and fresh ideas are always welcome.
To hear more about this amazing opportunty, please call Eimear at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.