Our client is a young, dynamic and highly successful software company who hold the number one position in automated marketing for Social Medial. Their success to date is simply staggering but reflects the quality of their ground breaking technology which is the most innovative available on the market.
They aim to further capitalise on their dominant position and have major plans to expand their operations, both in Ireland and Internationally. This is an amazing opportunity to join their Irish Operation which is the hub for R&D, Development and Implementation.
We are looking for a talented UI designer to join their UX team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a team of designers and developers to create state of the art user interfaces and workflows. Although this role is purely UI focused you will be involved in UX meetings with the team to turn UX research, brainstorms and workflows in to beautiful designs, you will also work with a team of Front-end Developers to create attractive, yet functional design.
- Five or more years of experience in UI design preferably of a web based application.
- Strong portfolio of previous work.
- Experience designing interfaces for desktops, tablets and phones.
- Hands-on experience of creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Experience in implementing and updating UI styleguide and pattern library.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, XD, InVision or Balsamiq.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for details and a care for great usability and aesthetics.
- Have experience using analytics data to inform design decisions.
- Have experience in the world of social media.
- Have hands on front end development experience.
- Have branding agency experience.
- Positive and good communication skills
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Synthetic share program
- Modern facilities
- Structured work load
Be part of an exciting journey with lots of possibilities, challenges and career development.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FLUENT ENGLISH AND FULL WORKING STATUS