Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin based client. Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing support team who provide IT Support to a local user base and, also support some remote offices.
This is excellent opportunity to work with a range of leading technologies such as Office 365 and SharePoint.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures
• Resolve support requests prior to escalation
• Support System Upgrades and modifications
• Retain ownership of problems through to resolution to ensure a high level of user satisfaction
• Provide desktop support duties
• Participate in infrastructure and application improvement projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 2+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good MS Office Support experience
• Keen interest in learning new technologies
• MS Certification a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.