• Resolution of issues with deployed software applications
• Interaction and communication to respond to customers with appropriate instruction, guidance and troubleshooting assistance
• Provision of technical assistance with regard to environment setup and configuration
• Writing Groovy scripts and MySQL database queries
• Hands-on issue/data research and performance tuning
• Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
• Close collaboration with support colleagues in Ireland and the US
• Participation in on-call rotations
• Travel as required to customer sites in the US as well as our head office in San Francisco
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Degree in information technology, computer science, computer engineering or a related field. Experience in a software testing environment would be beneficial.
• Strong knowledge of relational database management systems, preferably MySQL.
• Knowledge and experience of deploying applications implemented in Java.
• Experience with a scripting language such as Groovy, Python or bash.
• Experience with Linux and command line environments a distinct advantage.
• Understanding of computer networking.
• Practical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Strong time management skills including prioritising and planning.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.