Technical Business Analyst, Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Irelands leading technology solutions providers.
Technical Business Analyst – Role & Responsibilities:
- As part of this role you will work on-site with one of their Financial clients based in South Dublin
- You will be tasked with leading the designing of the functional and technical solution components, as an input for development, testing and maintenance of the applications and IT services ensuring they align with the overall IT strategy and roadmap
- Define the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems.
- Provide guidance to the client’s IT partner teams
- Provide oversight and assurance on solutions delivered by IT partners and validate business specifications of these solutions.
- Act as second and third-line support by defining appropriate solutions with the IT partners and communicating these to the business.
- Conduct IT Impact assessments
- Quantify project-level estimates
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Technical Business Analyst / Delivery role
- Experience working with Agile /Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of Banking Payment Systems desirable but not essential
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be focused on quality and have a track record of delivering process improvements.
- Have a good understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies and of best practices in software development.
- Be experienced in vendor-management, work-load prioritization and expectation-management in a demanding change environment.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €60,000 - €70,000 D.O.E p/a
Competitive package including: Pension, Full Insurance
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.