Senior .NET Developer
A global banking company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking for a Senior .Net Developer for an initial 12 months contract.
The ideal candidate should have expertise across the .NET technology stack (.NET 4.6, C# 6.0, Web API 2, Entity Framework, LINQ). Primary responsibilities are developing & maintaining a RESTful API according to business needs.
To apply for the Senior .Net Developer role send your CV to helen.gillbanks(a)solasit.ie or call Helen on 01 536 7388 for more info.
Key Skills and Experience Required
• 8+ years’ experience with .NET development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Strong experience in the OO language C#.
• Experience with developing and maintaining an enterprise level RESTful APIs.
• MSSQL database experience and familiarity with ODBC required.
• Good understanding of multithreaded / concurrent programming.
• Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework with code first approach.
• Develop, test and maintain the RESTful API.
• Responsible for developing/maintaining key modules in the application platform end to end.
• Participate in developing of proof of concept applications to research new products and technologies to ensure the applications are using the latest products available.
• Contribute to the testing of the application from unit tests, integration test and performance tests.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)