Network Engineer - Contract
My client is currently looking to recruit an ambitious Network Engineer. The role would suit a determined individual that will be responsible for monitoring all aspects of the network including investigating, monitoring and tracking activities.
* 6 month Contract
* Knowledge of telecoms transmission and networking principles
* Documentation skills
* Flexibility and willingness to learn future trends
* 3rd level degree with minimum 2 years networking experience
* CCNA or equivalent
* Previous service support experience/NOC experience is desirable
* Background in MS office applications
* Opening cases and taking action on SLA's
* Troubleshooting cases and diagnosing faults using tools and monitoring systems
* Following incident management procedures to resolve faults
* Escalation of issues as necessary
* Supporting customers and resolving issues within SLA's.
* Management of customer enquiries, complaints and requests
* Installation and testing of equipment in accordance with guidelines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rewarding and challenging environment for a growing company.
For more information, get in touch with Ryan Rankin at Reperio for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.