Technical Architect – 6 months Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading commercial banks
Technical Architect Role and Responsibilities:
The Technical Architect will have knowledge and experience in Core Banking architecture design.
- Leading the development and implementation of aligned architecture strategy, methods, and standards
- Delivering on all aspects of the design
- Providing a consultancy role to the IT and business teams
What you need:
- Knowledge of some of the following technologies:
Infrastructure design (UML, TOGAF)
Data platforms (MS, ORACLE) Experian
- Understanding of cloud service models
- Experience in delivering Core Banking Transformations
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Katarzyna Kozlakowska on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.