Mid-Level .NET Software Developer
If you are an open minded and innovative professional, this role is perfect for your profile. We are looking for a Mid-Level .NET Developer to join the development team of our transportation and tracking technologies developer costumer located in Dublin 18 which offers a great structure, flexible work atmosphere and which works with cutting-edge technologies. As the successful Mid-Level .NET Developer you will design, development and test solutions together with a highly qualified group of other professionals. You will also be the Mid-Level .Net Developer supporting all the sides of the business guarantying the best service delivery. In order to achieve this goal you will communicate internally with stakeholders and product owners exchanging technical information to develop the company`s new web solutions.
To apply for the Mid-Level .NET Software Developer role send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 01 536 7384 for more info.
Mid-Level .NET Software Developer qualifications:
• 3 years of Experience as a Full-Stack Developer in Enterprise Level Systems – Back an Fronted;
• Experience with C#, .NET Framework 4.x, ASP.NET MVC (at least version 3) and Web API (any version);
• Knowledge of test any of the following test frameworks (or more than one): JIRA, NUnit, xUnit, Moq;
• Experience with Web Solutions as HTTP, REST, SOAP/RESTful web services and JSON;
• Experience using Version control systems as: SVN, Git or TFS;
• Experience with Control Inversion and Dependency Injection;
• Experience in containers as Autofac or similar;
Mid-Level .NET Software Developer plus qualifications:
• Experience working with Agile Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Experience with Foundation 5+, CSS or Bootstrap;
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)