Business Analyst – Contract. , Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a Global Financial Company located in South Dublin.
Business Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be engaging with clients across the Project Lifecycle – Requirements gathering, mapping processes, solution architecture & design through to development, UAT and deployment.
- Provide domain support to development teams on core mortgage specific requirements
- Support testing teams in test script creation, review and execution for a mortgage application modernisation project
- Responsible for leading High-Level Business & Project Review Meetings
- Interacting with the technical team to ensure that the requirements are clear and well understood.
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications.
- Review test strategy & test specifications assist in functional testing and provide UAT/BAT support
What you need:
- 5+ years of Industry experience, having worked with a focus on the Loans and Mortgages Domain
- Good understanding of the banking domain, applicable loans and m ortgage regulatory environment (CCMA, CCR, TRS etc.)
- Engineering + MBA degree is preferred
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.