We are recruiting a Mobile QA Automation Engineer for our client based in Dublin South that was named “Great Place to Work 2018”. Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mobile QA Automation Engineer to join their dedicated QA Team.
The successful Mobile QA Automation Engineer will work in a fast paced, agile development environment with emphasis on quality and innovation. This is an extremely autonomous role where the successful Mobile QA Automation Engineer will have the scope to really make the role their own.
To apply for the Mobile QA Automation Engineer role send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 01 536 7384 for more info.
Responsibilities of the Mobile QA Automation Engineer:
• Work with the QA Automation and QA team to develop test documentation.
• Design and document mobile test strategy.
• Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests.
• Coordinate the creation of test environments with the Testing and Development teams.
• Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
• Implement automation test scripts based on best practices and coding standards.
• Work with the Mobile Development team to ensure testing is conducted within organizational standards.
Requirements for the Mobile QA Automation Engineer role:
• Strong knowledge of Android and iOS platforms and tools (Appium or alternate tools).
• Working experience of Selenium or other functional testing tools.
• Working experience with continuous integrations tools i.e. Jenkins.
• Source Control – SVN, Git or similar.
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
• 3+ years mobile app testing experience including Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, Compatibility Testing, Interface Testing and more.
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant.
• Ability to work alongside cross functional teams with effective communication.
• Ability to think on your feet within a fast-paced working environment.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)