We are recruiting an energetic and enthusiastic .Net Tech Lead for a global platform company that offers solutions for leading Internet of things (IoT), machine-to-machine (M2M) and device manufacturing companies worldwide.
The .Net Tech Lead will work developing market-leading products. You will be supporting, updating and migrating existing solutions critical to the business and guiding their evolution by bringing the technology up to date using cutting-edge frameworks, tools, and principles.
To apply for the .Net Tech Lead role send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 01 536 7384 for more info.
Responsibilities of the .Net Tech Lead:
• Lead a dedicated team to design, develop and test new solutions and existing to satisfy business requirements
• Deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing, and in-depth code reviews
• Efficiently maintain and/or enhance existing systems to a high quality
• Manage and mentor a team of developers as part of your daily activity
• Carry out code reviews and ensure coding standards are met
• Interact with both clients and internal stakeholders across varied projects
• Motivate your team to hit milestones
• Suggest improvements to internal processes and tools
Requirements for the .Net Tech Lead role:
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience developing web applications using a combination of .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC 5
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a technical lead of a team of developers
• Demonstrate strong people skills with the ability to influence technical discussions
• knowledge of HTTP, WCF, REST, JSON, SOAP
• Strong knowledge of design patterns, solutions architecture best practices
• Experience using TFS and Git source control systems
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)