realTime Recruitment is urgently looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work with a Top Client of ours based in Dublin city centre.
This is a contract based role with a very attractive rate.
• Building & running reports; data extraction; detailed data analyst; interpret and analyse data identifying trends in information
• Provide advanced reporting and analytics capabilities and services to its client base
• Analysis of large and complex quantitative data sets to support risk management initiatives
• Provide ongoing support to all users on the use of the incident management systems
• 3+ years’ experience as a Data Analyst
• Excellent knowledge and experience in Tableau and Excel
• Knowledge of statistics required and knowledge in predictive modelling is an advantage
• Experience in production of a variety of reports, dashboards and scorecards involving a variety of stakeholders
• Qualification in Maths, IT or Business (with strong IT elements) to degree level
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or send your C.V to email@example.com